Deadly Rain game is now available!
FireRing Studio's terrifying game, Deadly Rain, is now available on Steam
Deadly Rain is a survival horror FPS game that puts you in a terrifying fight for survival against hordes of scary mutants in a rainy, abandoned village. Find and manage resources to stay alive in the worst and most unexpected situations.
Alone in an abandoned village, you no longer know what's real, only that your ammo is running out and terrible mutants are approaching from all directions, your only alternative is: kill, run or die.
The year was 1954, the Soviet totalitarian regime needed a weapon capable of distorting reality and spreading fear and panic to non-state supporters, it was then that the Fear project began. Years later, nuclear power plants were built to infect the skies and spread the hallucinogenic material through the rain, now all that's left is for you to try to survive hell...
- Wave-Based Combat: Face growing hordes of mutants that become increasingly stronger.
- Resource Management: Find and manage syringes and ammo to stay alive.
- Unlockable Areas: Unlock new areas by finding hidden keys scattered across the map.
- Weapon Variety: Use over 13 different weapons, including melee options, to combat the mutant threat.
- High Replayability: Play as long as your sanity holds up.
Take advantage of the launch discount until October 12th.